Presented by Tour the Upper Cumberland, this is the tour your parents warned you about! Parrot Heads, Brown Eyed Girls, and of course FRUITCAKES welcome!
Board the Buffett Bus and waste away with us as we "Escape to Margaritaville!"
If you miss this opportunity, it’s your own damn fault!
Your ticket includes:
- Full-day, roundtrip transportation + designated driver
- Complimentary on-bus beverage
- "Cheeseburger in Paradise" Lunch at Grinder House (we might even throw in a big kosher pickle!)
- Admission and reserved seating for Jimmy Buffett's Escape to Margaritaville at Cumberland County Playhouse
- Behind-the-Scenes Experience following the show
- Jimmy Buffett's Escape to Margaritaville an exciting new musical featuring the most unforgettable songs from one of music’s greatest storytellers.
- Produced and performed by the incredible talents of Cumberland County Playhouse, the only major non-profit, professional performing arts resource in rural Tennessee, and one of the 10 largest professional theaters in rural America.
Boarding Location:– Sam’s Club, 1177 Sams St, Cookeville, TN 38506.
(Park in spaces adjacent to Sams Street, near the fuel center).
Check-in/Boarding: 10:45 a.m. CT - Photo I.D. will be required upon check-in. Must be 21 and over to participate.
Departure Time: 10:55 a.m. CT
Return Time: 6:30 p.m. CT (approx.)
Oh, Son of a Sailor! We almost forgot to remind you!
DON'T FORGET THE DRESS CODE! Fun, festive, fruitcake-y, and full of Buffett style! We will be voting! Prizes for creativity and in-theme!
Photo via Cumberland County Playhouse + Dublins Crossing Instagram