Responsible for the selling and collecting money for on-site ticket sales; simple accounting of cash-in, cash-out and tickets sold; manage ‘will call’ ticket disbursement; work closely with team leaders on all decisions/issues; greeting all guests with enthusiasm and politeness.
Responsible for scanning/collecting tickets at gate entrances; providing specific hand stamps for re-entry upon initial entrance at ticket gate. Ticket stubs CANNOT be used for re-entry; work closely with team leaders on all decisions/issues; greeting all guests with enthusiasm and politeness.
Responsible for selling game-day souvenir programs ($5); simple accounting of cash-in, cash-out and programs sold; walking within designated selling area to include stadium and gates; serve as ambassador for the event by providing general information when asked (restrooms, concessions, etc); work closely with team leaders on all decisions/issues; greeting all guests with enthusiasm and politeness.
Responsible for overall maintenance of assigned hospitality area and the needs of those in the area; to include overall appearance of area –tidy and all supplies well stocked; act as community ambassador for the event; provide assistance to catering crews when needed; work closely with team leaders on all decisions/issues; greeting all guests with enthusiasm and politeness. Also responsible for checking credentials of those entering the hospitality areas. (Example credentials can be found in Volunteer Central)
Greeting all guests with enthusiasm and politeness; Responsible for collecting parking fee and directing vehicles to available parking areas; simple accounting of cash-in, cash-out; safety awareness at all times; work closely with team leaders on all decisions/issues.
- All volunteers must attend a volunteer training session.
- All volunteers MUST check-in no later than 15 minutes (20 minutes is preferred) before shift start for a pre-shift meeting at Volunteer Central. Show your credential at Ticket Gates to enter.
- If you have an emergency and cannot work your shift please contact your team leader with the name of the person who will be working for you. You are responsible for finding a substitute. Make sure you carry your cell phone and have your team leader’s cell phone number.
- Please be flexible and patient. Some shifts/areas may be slow AND we may have more volunteers than needed to complete the task in certain locations. It is possible that you may be moved to fill a void in another area.
- There will be DOWN TIME but please be responsible for your area – if a break is needed please communicate with fellow volunteer in your area to cover for you.
- Please return all materials (radios, vests, clip boards, etc) at the end of your shift.
- Please review map and familiarize yourself with the event site!
- Dress warm – will be outside for shift.
- HAVE FUN! This is an exciting event and you are a critical part of the TEAM! Thank you for all your support and for your time!
- Volunteer parking will be available at the TTU Intramural fields. Your volunteer credential will be required to park in this location.