November 29 - December 1, 2018
ALL ROADS LEAD TO COOKEVILLE
|Christ Presbyterian Academy||-|
|Battle Ground Academy||-|
|Memphis University School||-|
The 2018 BlueCross Bowl takes place in Cookeville, Tennessee, on the campus of Tennessee Tech University from November 29 through December 1. Cookeville and Tennessee Tech have been the home of the TSSAA BlueCross Bowl since 2009.
- Tickets are $12 each (cash or card). There will be a $3 additional will call fee for all card purchases.
- Tickets are good for one day only.
- Tickets may be purchased on-site and redeemed on any day.
- Tickets may also be purchased from participating teams and redeemed on any day.
- Ticket Windows open 1 ½ hrs before first game of day.
- Gates open 1 hr before first game of day.
- Non-school age children are free of charge.
- Tickets: $12 (cash or card)
- Parking: $10 (cash only)
- Concessions are available in the upper and lower levels of the East and West Grandstands
Please note: Weapons, coolers, whistles, air canisters and pop-up tents are prohibited in Tucker Stadium. Tennessee Tech is a tobacco free campus. Smoking is prohibited unless in a personal vehicle..