December 5-7, 2019
ALL ROADS LEAD TO COOKEVILLE
The 2019 BlueCross Bowl takes place in Cookeville, Tennessee, on the campus of Tennessee Tech University December 5-7. Cookeville and Tennessee Tech have been the home of the TSSAA BlueCross Bowl since 2009.
- Tickets are $12 each (cash or card).
- Tickets are good for one day only.
- Tickets may be purchased on-site and redeemed on any day.
- Tickets may also be purchased from participating teams and redeemed on any day.
- Ticket Windows open 1 ½ hrs before first game of day.
- Gates open 1 hr before first game of day.
- Non-school age children are free of charge.
- Tickets: $12 (cash or card)
- Parking: $10 (cash only)
- Concessions are available in the upper and lower levels of the East and West Grandstands
Please note: Weapons, drones, coolers, whistles, air canisters and pop-up tents are prohibited in Tucker Stadium. Tennessee Tech is a tobacco free campus. Smoking is prohibited unless in a personal vehicle..